Saturday, November 18, 2017

Thundercat Redesign

Thundercat redesign for Michael Hampton's. Decided to remake Claudus in a more realistic style. Opted for lion-like legs in order to have them be more versatile hunters.



Pegasus Redesign

Functional redesign of the Pegasus. I mixed Tapejara and horse anatomy in an attempt to create a realistic and functional flying equine. 




Sketch doodle


Centaur Redesign


Centaur redesign for Michael Hampton.

Didn't get to work on it as much as I would like to, maybe I can revisit later.






Predator Creature

Predatory creature to fit in the realm with my prey creature!



Prey Creature

Fun project we are working on in Michael Hampton's class. The assignment is to make 4 believable characters, so I made my prey creature first! 

A totally herbivorous otter-like animal.


Saturday, May 27, 2017

Last Prop (Final)

Super bummed I didn't have time to finish texturing this. Hopefully once I can get back on campus I can finish this guy up!
This mask and rope was definitely the most difficult thing I have done. Also learned how to use array mesh!




Second Prop


2nd prop, was never able to retrieve my UE4 file so I couldn't get the full image of my prop, but I tried making a sonic screwdriver!





First finished prop

Learned prop making! Rendered in UE4. No normals were used


Character Redesign - Spirited Away











Thursday, January 19, 2017

Game Concept Pitch!

I had a blast working on this concept! First full game concept on my own within the span of 1.5 weeks. This project was a huge challenge for me but was very rewarding in the end. 











Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Sprite Sheet

A sprite sheet from my 2D side-scroller


2D Side-scroller screenshots

For my game, I decided to try and make something fun and cute. I had many complications during this so I would like to keep working on it in order to bring everything more fluidly.